Code 187 Counter Strike Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First war today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trax

Trax

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:28 pm

It didnt went very well.. We lost 16-8... But, we need some training together as a team in dust2 and such maps, i almost never play dust2 only gungame, and i got owned very hard today, and i wasnt the only one Crying or Very sad But we need a caller, he tells where to go and what to do. Sometimes we didnt even say anything about what to do, and then we dont have a change. I also think that we need some tactics that we try one or two times in every match, that could be all rush B and then the bomb waits a few seconds and go A where there unfortunately isnt any enemies.

One last thing is that we need some kind of a voicechannel, it is a lot easier to speak with a mic then write "2 is mid!" or something like that.

All in all.. We need some training Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diles
Admin
Diles

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:40 am

I couldn't agree more... We'll work on that. We'll post a topic about general tactics, but first we must discuss what those tactics might be :-) Suggestions, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gary (Admin)
Admin
Gary (Admin)

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:20 pm

RIght, im agree, the only thing we need is to train on these maps together.
I'll buy a new mic coz mine is fucked LOL.
Well c ya to play some de_dust2 together ^^

And i have to say also that Edje! did it well! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://code187.wow-wars.com
[f4l] la saucisse

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:59 pm

if you want to train alone, you can come on our official maps server. previously, warn me and i'll kick bots and put the map of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Trax

Trax

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Nice Smile That would be great Smile

/and welcome mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First war today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First war today!   First war today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First war today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code 187 Counter Strike Source :: Wars-
Jump to: